https://www.reddesertoffroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/couple-on-4-wheelers-high-fiving.jpg 868 1300 Zach Stevens https://www.reddesertoffroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/red-dessert-offroad-logo-300x124.png Zach Stevens2020-02-26 11:47:452022-10-20 06:17:07Get The Utah 4 Wheel Parts You Need At Red Desert Off Road
Red Desert Off Road is your one stop shop for your St. George off-road accessories. Our local residents are often on the search for the right 4 wheel parts, Utah being a fantastic place for many off-road adventures. We’ve striven to consolidate everything you need – from protective coatings to suspension and lift kits – all in one store.
Suspension & Lift KitsPretty much any stock vehicle is going to end up bloody and battered if it tried to brave even some of the milder off-road conditions. We offer suspension and lift kits so your 4 wheeler can clear bumps, rocks, plants, and all the other obstacles you’re bound to face on the off-road trail.
- BDS: BDS can be incorporated with Chevy/GMC, Dodge/Ram, Ford, Jeep, Suzuki/Geo, Toyota, UTVs and SXSs. From their website, the guiding premise of BDS is – “To provide true value to the customer by engineering and manufacturing the highest quality aftermarket suspension lift kits, leveling kits, and accessories for 4×4 off-road truck and Jeep enthusiasts.”
- Fabtech: Get St. George suspension and lift products for Ford, Hummer, Jeep, Nissan, and Toyota vehicles from the manufacturer that’s been in the business for over 25 years. Award-winning for designs that lead the market, Fabtech offers cutting-edge software and fabrication equipment.
- Pure Performance: For some of the most super duty suspension available for Ram, Ford, and Toyota, it’s hard to beat Pure Performance. These suspension and lift products will accommodate large tires and give you plenty of ground clearance.
- Rock Krawler: Known for both off-road and on-road performance, Rock Krawler offers a wide range of suspension and lift kits.
- Synergy: An industry innovator and manufacturer of some of the highest-end auto components, Synergy has been in the business since 2005. Their products are developed with a synergistic approach (as the name implies), offering products with greater performance than the sum of their parts.
- TeraFlex: For some of the best performance and function you can find in suspension and lift kits, TeraFlex won’t let you down. They’ve been a leading name in the industry for over 20 years.
Wheels & TiresYou need to know what kind of trails you’re going to be blazing to know which St. George off-road wheels and tires will be ideal. Some are great for on-road and mild off-road conditions, while others are absolutely necessary if you plan on hitting intermediate or extreme trails. When it comes to 4 wheel parts, Utah resident’s needs can vary widely. We’re sure you’ll find everything you need at Red Desert Off Road.
- Solid Steel Wheels: These are more consistent compositionally than cast alloy wheels and offer more durability. This gives you a more consistent, uniform ride even on some of the more treacherous trails.
- Cast Alloy Wheels: These are more malleable and porous, meaning you get more airflow to keep your brakes cooler. They’re also easier to clean, resist rust, and shine better than solid steel wheels.
- All Season Tires: These were made to handle both wet and dry roads with ease. That said, they’re a great on-road option but probably not the best decision for off-roading. All season tires can be trusted to last a long time – they were made for longevity.
- All Terrain Tires: These are some of the most popular tires for off-roading. Due to this fact, they come in a wide range of styles. Our St. George all terrain tires have large grooves that are highly effective for both everyday driving and moderate off-roading. If you have a vehicle you’ll be using for both daily commutes and the occasional off-road adventures, all terrain is the way to go.
- Extreme Mud Terrain/Rock Crawling Tires: While these are far from ideal for casual on-road driving, they are the best off-road tires you can get, especially if you’re planning on hitting some extreme trails (or no trails at all). They have treads that extend to the sidewalls to grip rocky and treacherous terrain, and they’re designed with puncture resistant compounds for longevity and dependability.
Off-Road LightingOff-roading can be dangerous, especially if you end up lost without a good lighting system. This is especially dangerous in the winter. You need dependability when it comes to St. George off-road lighting systems, and that’s exactly what we offer.
- Driving Lights: Our driving lights deliver the light you need to keep you safe. Choose from long-range, flood, LED, or HID.
- Light Mounts: Our light mounts are made with materials that ensure secure installation. We offer cages, brackets, and light bars, as well as mounting kits and other products for easy off-road light mounting. We also offer light mounts for your windshield, roof, bumper, and hood.
- LED Light Bars: These are striking lights that provide plenty of visibility. Choose from LED bulbs, combo beams, or spot/flood lights that can illuminate your end caps.
About UsWe are a company committed to providing quality installation of St. George off-road parts so you can get the most out of your off-road adventures. With Red Desert Off Road, you can expect:
- Competitive pricing
- Quality work
- Complete customer satisfaction