Synergy Suspension Systems and components have been designed by certified engineers with over 10 years of experience designing off-road suspension systems. The latest CAD engineering software is used to design Synergy products insuring a high level of performance as well as fit and finish. Synergy is not just the name of the company but it is also how they approach the development of their products with a “Synergistic” approach whereas the sum of their components performs greater than their individual parts.
You can rest assured that Synergy components are not only designed with state of the art engineering software but are also physically tested with countless hours spent on some of the toughest terrain Mother earth can provide. These places include The Hammer trails in Johnson Valley , The Rubicon Trail, Fordyce, Moab as well as right here in South West Utah and the Sand Hollow area.
- Key features are progressive coil springs, adjustable track bars w/optional relocation brackets/braces, drag link flip kit, shock relocation kits, and adjustable upper and lower control arms.
- Track bar relocation brackets raise the vehicle’s suspension roll center height to optimize performance on and off the trail.
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1.75″ X .188″ wall on the standard arms and 2″ X .25″ wall DOM tubing for the long arms.
- Control arms incorporate the tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints for extreme performance & durability
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surfaces are used in the control arms and track bars for a maintenance free design which focuses on performance, articulation, component longevity, and ride quality.
- Sway-bar disconnects for ultimate trail articulation, mounts the sway-bar up and out of the way when disconnected.
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve and pinch bolt assembly allows for easy adjustment of component length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Progressive wound coil springs manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology which keeps the springs from coming unbound at full suspension droop.
- High quality powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance